Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Monday, June 15, 2009

This Is Me..

I move with my own beat. That will knock you of yer feet.
I say something irrational. It will somehow be sensational.
I shout out 'Stupid'. Wishing for a cupid.
I drive people crazy. Until they go dizzy.
I dance under the moonlight. Until the sun shines so bright.
I laugh so much. Yearning for a soft touch.
I cry easily. Sometimes I go crazy.
I break things. Without thinking.
I slap you on the cheek. Because you make me sick.
I blame people for my mistakes. To save my sorry ass, fer God's sake!
I lick my nose. And sometimes my toes.
I bite a pillow. While looking out a window.
I turn the music out loud. To make the artists proud.
I believe in weird creatures. Basically because I'm immature.

There are more hidden side of me. That you couldn't see.
These are to name a few. I hope I've given you a clue.
About who I am now and in the future. Only my friends can understand that's fer sure.


xoxo,
Izzy Rozali.

No comments: