Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A FATHER..


A father defines a man of wisdom,
Soft and tender,
Yet strict and severe.

A father is not born,
But a man that develops,
A man that has no knowledge of guidance,
But a man that learns and discovers new ways to teach his children,
The future generation.

A father is God's finest creation,
Given to children for reference,
Being the role model for the future,
Being the survivor of the past.

A father is filled with love,
Laughable jokes and stories,
Perception that remedies,
Knowledge that educates.

A father is every man should be,
Looked up too and loved by all,
Respected and living tall,
Most adored and with great value.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

p.s. something I wrote for Mr. Rozali. HEH

1 comment:

Kenzo said...

i hope that someday i can be just like my father, ;]

Happy Father's Day !! ahaha