Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I HATE YOU.

I know I shouldn't, but I do.
You never understand me.
I'm not like you.
I'm not a kid that you were.
I know my duties, and I'll do it.
I don't need you telling me what's wrong and what's right.
I don't need you to be with me.
I don't need you to talk me in to things.
I don't need you to give me your love which you never even give me.
I don't need you to tuck me at night.
I BASICALLY DON'T NEED YOU.
I HATE YOU.
God forgive me for I have sins; but sometimes I wish you are dead.
I wish that you are no one to me.
I wish that you would just vanish.
I'm sorry.
YA ALLAH, please rinse this awful feeling and sin.
I know I shouldn't think let alone wish it.
But I do feel it. And I don't wish to hide it anymore.
I HATE YOU, from the bottom of my heart. I really do.

No comments: