Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In my fantasy,
I can see,
You and me,
Up in the tree,
Sitting closely,
Talking freely,
Smiling happily,
Laughing hysterically,
Fingers intertwine,
Like the vines.
I know it's lame,
But it's not a game,
I can picture it clearly,
You and me,
Being together,
Holding each other,
and maybe one day,
You will say,
"I love you,"
I'll reply,
With a smile,
"I love you too."
Though it's a long shot,
But the thoughts,
Will definitely stay,
Until the day,
I'm with you,
And my childish dream comes true.

1 comment:

OPEC said...

its you and me.. :D
you misspelled..
you "can" me..
hehe..
that would be truly romantic.. :)
hopefully there still be trees in the future, for your fantasy to come true..
hehehe..