Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Monday, May 4, 2009

I wish..



I wish I could fly,
I wish I could touch the sky,
I wish I could see you night and day,
I wish I could be with you far far away.

I wish for more time with you,
I wish someone would give me a clue,
I wish you could see right through my heart,
I wish you wouldn't take it and tear it apart.

I wish sometimes I could die,
I wish when I do you wouldn't cry,
I wish one day you never have to see me like this,
I wish you could just leave me in peace.

I wish you could embrace me like you used to,
I wish we could lay together on the grass due,
I wish for at least a moment to hold your hands,
I wish we could bury our feet in the sand.

I wish..
I wish..
I wish..

END

No comments: