Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Friday, May 22, 2009

He went without me..

"How long?" I ask looking up the sky.
How long what sweet-heart? He whispers to my ear.
I can feel his hot breath against my neck.
"How long are you planning to stay away from me?" I lay down on my back. Spreading my hair on the watery green grass.
The sky looks so beautiful tonight. Those stars look like diamonds. He giggles.
"You're avoiding my question."
He sighs and gently streaks my cheek, this is not the perfect time to ask.
"Then when?" I urge.
I can feel his fingers intertwine with mine, I'm gone, long gone.
"I'll come with you," I sob.
No! His velvet voice turns cold. Don't you dare. Stay here. Live your life. I want you to be able to live until the end.
"Life is meaningless without you," I cry out, "why did GOD has to take you so early? Why won't he take me too?"
He wipes my tears with his hand, ssshhh, don't cry. We've been through this together. You swear to me to keep on living. I gave you my word didn't I? I'll keep on watching you from the skies above. There are no angels that can replace you in heaven. You were created for me. And just me.
I squeeze his hand tight, "don't go. Please."
He slowly loosen his grip, my time is up. I'll see you tomorrow.
I feel a light kiss on my forehead.
"Don't go!" I plead.
I love you so much, he whispers and lets go of my hand.
I can't feel his presence anymore. My eyes are wet and my chest is aching.
"I LOVE YOU MORE."

3 comments:

Syaza said...

this looks like something fresh out of twilight. is it? o.O

Anis Fatini said...

velvet voice, familiar~ haha

Izzy Rozali said...

Is it? No, I don't really like the Twilight Saga that much anymore.
HAHA Anis, yes, velvet.
It sounds very muscular :)