Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have been...

missing a lot lately.
dreaming of home.
breathing alienated air.
shedding worthless tears.
living outside of my sanctuary.
staying under an unprotected asylum.
wondering around without notions.
trying so hard.
aching inside and out.
looking outside the window.
laughing at everything.
forcing a smile.
asking for directions.
canvassing every single thing.
telling insignificant jokes.
slicing awkward atmospheres with nothing but words.
talking crap.
swallowing inedible food.
watching him.
searching for answers.
laying around thinking.
witnessing catastrophes.
lying to myself.
soliloquizing.
slowly losing my sanity.
choosing everything wrongly.
repeating the same mistakes.

and
I am absolutely....


lost since day one.

No comments: