Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Death.

There is nothing to it.
What life is giving us is never enough.
The truth is we are greedy.
Or maybe we are just hungry.
Starving for attention.
Starving for powers.
Starving for money.
And most frequently asked for is love.
Starving for love.
Life gives us a thousand reasons to cry.
It is true.
But life gives us a million reasons to hope.
For something better.
But what brings us most to the ground all the time is death itself.
Some of my friends had experienced it first-hand.
No matter who they are, fathers, mothers, grandparents or even siblings.
I wonder what is feels like.
I wonder how my friends live with theirs lives half-full.
I wonder how they react when they knew what had happened to their beloved?
Did they cry?
Did they blame GOD?
Did they curse?
Did they go crazy for weeks?
Those are the questions that lingered in my head.
I dare not to ask for it is not of my business.
But 'curiosity kills the cat'.
And it literally did kill me.
I don't know in what way, but it did.
I haven't been spending enough time with my mother.
I wonder, will I miss her when she's gone?
Or will I just cry the day she went and get on with my life?
Will death change what I will become in the future?
Or will it just be another figment of my memoirs?
I don't know. I just don't know.
Sometimes, I wonder.
Did my friends get enough time talking, sharing and laughing with their beloved before they passed away?
Did they know where their beloved first fall in love?
Or something like that.
Did they?
I have a lot to ask, and yet I cannot let it out.
It is a very sensitive issue and I am very aware of that.
Which is why I don't intend to ask anyone anytime soon.
I should be able to figure it out sooner or later.

P.S. To them whom had lost their beloved, please accept my sincere condolences. May GOD treasures their spirits and may they be happy for you. Al-Fatihah.

No comments: