Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jason Mraz's concert.



A man with electric touch.

For I dare to say that I am his biggest fan. 4th March 2009 was his first concert in Malaysia. He is on an Asia Tour for his new single We dance. We sing. We steal things. He said that his new album is actually more electrify and happening. He's doing this tour is to promote and show that his new single is why he lives to sing not sing to live. His next stop would be Singapore followed by Jakarta, Indonesia. I didn't get a chance to meet my idol in Stadium Negara last two days in Kuala Lumpur for certain reasons. Taufiq the Traitor (LOL sorry Taufiq, I'm holding this grudge until I die) went and told me the preview of it. It was hell of a great show. I read in the newspaper yesterday that 9,000 fans came flooding the stadium just to meet this awesome soulful singer. "It was overwhelmed,"was how Mr. Mraz described the concert. He didn't know much about Malaysia and he liked it very much. There is no further news about him coming back to re-concert-ing here. I was so bumped by the news, but I'll pray day and night to finally meet him first hand in the nearest future. Also being said that he sang Lucky with Penny Tai (Malaysian singer) originally sang with Colbie Cailat. Fans get to buy T-shirts and some other merchandise at the concert. They didn't get to get up-close to Jason Mraz though because as soon as the concert finished, he went straight to Singapore with a tour bus (news from the oh-so-resourceful-traitor Taufiq LOL). It was one wild night and I didn't get to see it. I was depressed and devastated, but I'm sure and I'll make sure that I'll meet him one day up-close and personal. With God's will I will. The next post I'll be writing about Jason Mraz's biography with the help of the net. Later.

1 comment:

OPEC said...

*cough* 4th march *cough*
dont forget that..;D
hahaha..

check my post later :D