Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Don't tell me.

No one wants to hear you complain.
No one wants to know you're miserable.
No one wants to know your life is unfair.
No one wants to know how good your lovers kiss.
No one wants to know.
At least I don't.

I give no crap to your business.
So don't come to me when you have problems.
I won't help you.
I'd probably just tell you to piss off.

So don't.
I don't want to know.
Just stop.
I'm tired of mending things that are broken beyond repair.

You don't want my ears.
And I don't want to lend them to you either.
So just shut up.
Walk away. Walk far away.

I've listened enough elusive stories.
I've consumed enough.
I've seen enough.
I've swallowed enough.
I've went through enough.

I don't need you to take me there again.
I don't want to.
So just leave.

Your business is yours to control. Not others.
I don't want anything to do with you anymore.
So please, I'm begging you. Just leave.

I've had enough.

No comments: