Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bring me back to life...

I've been dead for God knows how long. I've been wondering on Earth not knowing where I go. People say get high marks for your examinations and I will blindly nod my head. People say do this and I will. People say don't do that and I won't. I've been a doll since the day I was born. People make decisions for me, I have no rights (apparently) to do my own choices because of my age.
Then one day, I decided to put my feet down;
That's when hell breaks through.
I ignore what they say.
I do what ever I want.
I start to lie.
I leave my important duties towards God.
And I feel lost.
More lost than I ever felt before.
Though the new path is tempting and more rebellious.
I want to go back to the right path. Everybody is showing me the way, but emotions control me. Pulling me back. Whispering to my ears, "don't go, this is way more fun. Don't go."
I won't deny that I am tempted.
But I have to stop this madness.
I need to bring myself to a better way. Even though it'll be tough, but the sooner I start, the sooner I'll be a better person.
God help me. I'm your humble servant who doesn't deserve YOUR love nor YOUR sympathy. But I beg you, please, I don't want this as my path. This path that fills with sinful things. I can't imagine myself rotting in YOUR hell. I don't want too.
Help me.
Bring me back to life.
Bring me back to YOU.
Help me change.
Help me be someone that YOU are proud to call as YOUR servant.
Help me be human again.
Help me. Dear Lord.

No comments: