Yeah well,

This is how I roll.

Yours Truly,

this is me. raw at my best. in shaa Allah.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Going green photoshoot.

This is a "going green" photoshoot. I am just having fun with my old Olympus Camera. I'm trying to go green and I hope all of you'll join me. You gotta love the green!



My favourite flower so far. Heee.


An exotic plant here is being hanged in front of my house.


You gotta love this shot. HAHA


This is what you call a cat fight.


She just keeps on being in shot. *sigh


The path where the pixies and fairies will use. HAHA


This is Nala, my going green second partner.


See! Even the old neighbour of mine is going green. Why can't the young people like us won't do it?


Something I'd like to call crap. HAHA


This flower is planted right in front of my house.


See the orange flower? It's dead. And if we don't go green, every flower is going to end up like that.


I just shot it, I thought it looked great.


She loves the flowers as much as I do.


She's going green with me. HAHA

1 comment:

OPEC said...

Such wonderful photos..
especially the cat and the flowers not to mention the shoe lace..:)
you've really put passion and love to it..
Go Green Girl! ;)
(Not just her, Everyone, go green! For the sake of our next generation.)

btw, that is one fat furry cat!! :D